ARE YOU A PERMANENT RESIDENT?
RECEIVE CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION ASSISTANCE & LEGAL ADVICE AT OUR:
FREE CITIZENSHIP CLINICS!
OVER 5 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS!
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays,
Get FREE Legal Assistance Today!
MORE UPCOMING FREE CITIZENSHIPCLINICS
DO YOU QUALIFY?
YOU ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER
YOU SPEAK, READ, AND WRITE BASIC ENGLISH
YOU HAVE NOT COMMITED A CRIME
YOU HAVE HAD YOUR GREEN CARD FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS OR 3 YEARS IF YOU ARE MARRIED TO A U.S CITIZEN
WHAT TO BRING:
● Driver's license
● All your passports
● Social Security Card
● Most recent tax return
● List of home addresses for the past 5 years
● List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
● Dates you have been outside the U.S. since getting your green card, and the countries you visited during each trip
● Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's US passport or green card.
● Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets and dismissed charges
● For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address